The United States of America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs?

3 posters

Go down

Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs? Empty Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs?

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:43 pm

What's your opinion?

Admin
Admin

https://nstusoa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs? Empty Re: Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs?

Post  Post-War America- Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 am

Balance the budget ,to me, is more important. If you don't then your country will just wind up in debt.

Post-War America-

Back to top Go down

Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs? Empty Balanced Budget

Post  Greater-Texas Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm

This is a very slippery issue. Many think that the debt is not the main priority (including the RL president) but the bigger issue is growing the economy to a point to where we can realistically start paying off the debt.

If you can balance your budget, then by all means do not fall into debt. But in the RL U.S.A. I would say pay programs that put jobs into the economy and worry about the debt when you have enough tax surplus to support yourself.

Republicans say that growing our debt and spending other countries money is stupid. The Right thinks that you just cut taxes on the rich, reduce spending, and reduce the money that we borrow and "The trickle down" effect will happen. Owners will have more money and they will give out more jobs to expand their business, then the economy grows.

Dems think pretty much the exact opposite. Increase our government spending, increase taxes on the rich, and increase the money borrowed from other countries. They think that flowing other peoples money into the economy will fix the job. Not being bias, I think both of them are wrong.

Why not do both? Why not cut taxes on the rich to grow the economy, AND borrow from other countries to spend government money into the economy? I think this would make the economy BURST into prosperity. So as for answering the question: I think a base budget of paying programs via borrowing and cutting taxes are the best way to go.

Greater-Texas

Back to top Go down

Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs? Empty Re: Is it more important to balance the budget or keep important programs?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum